|Age||Early to mid-thirties|
|Hair Color||Light Ocean Blue|
|Relatives||Kurumu Kurono (Daughter)|
|Class||Yōkai Academy Graduate|
|Voice Actor|| Japanese: Chieko Honda (Japanese, anime)
Takako Honda (Japanese, drama CD version of manga) English: Kelly McHalen
Exclusively in Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Ageha and Tsurara Shirayuki hold a long grudge against one another, being rivals for the affection of a student during their days at Yōkai Academy. However in the manga, they seem to have no grudges between one another and appear to be on friendlier terms as Ageha helped Tsurara keep the zombies from cheating in the school race.
In the Omake segment of Rosario + Vampire Lesson Nine: Monster Mamas, the only actual "skirmish" between Ageha and Tsurara was when they bickered about whose daughter would win Tsukune. Misunderstanding Tsukune talking about goldfish he'd gotten in the scoop game, Tsurara asked Mizore Shirayuki how many women Tsukune had, to which Mizore said 'about six..I think.' Prompting Ageha to blush and say "A week's worth of daily specials!"
Despite knowing that her daughter loves and wants to marry Tsukune, she has tried to ensnare the boy for herself a few times.
Ageha is a beautiful and busty woman in her early/mid-thirties. She has the same appearance as Kurumu as they both light blue hair and purple eyes. But there are a few differences between Kurumu and Ageha:
- While Kurumu has shoulder-length straight hair and a lighter color, Ageha has long and wavy hair that goes past her chest and a darkish color tint in her hair.
- While Kurumu has large G-cup breasts, Ageha has large J-cup breasts (In Capu2 Episode 3, Tsukune notes that Ageha's breasts are even softer than Kurumu's).
Her usual outfit is a red minidress that barely covers her cleavage and a brown fur coat (In the manga, her mini dress was shown to have spaghetti straps while in the anime they are omitted. Specifically in the anime, much of her appearance is the same). She also has long, red-nail-polish-coated claws, is of decent height for her age, wears a bright red strapless dress that is also specifically a mini-dress in length, with black hem in the anime, and her coat is black that sparkles and shines, and has light tan fur on the collar. Ageha also sports a pair of gold heart-shaped earrings and a matching heart necklace. In her true form as a Succubus, she has long sharp claws, bat wings and a succubus tail.
During her days at Yōkai Academy, she wore a plain, white long-sleeved shirt, and the green pleated skirt all female students wear, and socks and shoes like Kurumu.
Unlike her daughter, who learned to restrain her seductive nature, Ageha fully embraces her succubus instincts and even thinks Kurumu should already have "experience" intercourse at her age. She causes unending embarrassment for Kurumu because of how she acts towards Tsukune, such as trying to give him "pointers". Despite this, she still cares for her daughter and ultimately wants to see her with the man of her dreams.
In the school festival, Ageha is introduced to Tsukune by her daughter Kurumu who believed that both her daughter and Tsukune were together, however she learns by Kurumu that they weren't together. Ageha eventually punishes Kurumu.
Along with Tsurara Shirayuki and Fujiko Sendo, Ageha is seen working together against Alucard's clones. Tsurara is firing the full scale mini-gun, Ageha seems to aid in range determination as Fujiko is airborne, seemingly determining wind shear for shot adjustment.
Ageha possesses the same Succubus abilities as her daughter, though the only ones to be shown in the manga are her charm ability and her retractable claws. Featured only in Rosario + Vampire Capu2, Ageha is able to fire a laser beam from her chest. She calls this ability "Fury Boob Missiles". In the Funimation dub, it's called "Breast Missiles of Rage".
- Although she is determined to see Kurumu win Tsukune's heart, Ageha doesn't mind taking him for herself as shown in Capu2 of the anime.
- Along with Akasha Bloodriver, Ageha is one of the few characters to have her given name spelled with katakana Japanese characters instead of kanji characters, which kanji characters are literally just Chinese characters, properly called as Chinese "hànzí".
- In the manga, there really is no hatred between her and Tsurara Shirayuki. In fact, they worked together more than they fight in the manga.
- It is unknown if Ageha had her own mate of fate or just used a male to impregnate herself with Kurumu. In the omake of Lesson 9 in the manga, she stated that she had preyed on countless men.
- She doesn't seem to mind that Tsukune has a harem. In fact, she referred to it as "A week's worth of daily specials."